- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The phone rings yet again, its cheerful ring tone grates on my nerves. Jennifer for the tenth time this morning! I throw the phone across the room and it bounces off the cushions and hits the floor. I hope the … Continue reading
The crack of thunder tore me out of a deep sleep, the old childhood fear returning as the lightening illuminated the deck, revealing the shape of a man, face pressed to the glass. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
Complications When had life become so complicated? I shoved the letter from Jennifer into my secret hiding place moments before my wife entered the boathouse. I had heard her coming down the path from the house so I was prepared … Continue reading
To read the rest of this story please click here or on the tab “Fiction – short stories.” Part 8 The house was quiet and dark. Mary was sure that Susan had gone upstairs to her room and since she … Continue reading
Evil Lurks Within Us – Part 7 To read the rest of this story click here or go to the tab “Fiction – short stories” “I have a confession to make.” Mary closed her book without saying a word. She … Continue reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Evil Lurks Within Us – Part 6 Mary stared out the window, anger clouding her reason. The couple, unaware of her scrutiny, continued their embrace. They had no reason to believe that they had been spotted as Mary was … Continue reading
Evil Lurks Within Us – Part 5 Before my mother and I could make it to the living room to see what was going on outside, the front door slammed. Susan came hurrying into the kitchen. She was swiping at her eyes, … Continue reading
Here is Part 4 of the Evil Lurks Within Us. To check out the first 3 parts of this story click, Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. Evil Lurks Within Us-Part 4 Tuning out her mother’s voice, Mary glanced at the … Continue reading
Here is Part 3 of the Evil Lurks Within Us. To check out the first 2 parts of this story click, Part 1 and Part 2. “Susan, could you please take me to see the lawyer tomorrow?” My nurse, Susan, got … Continue reading