The quickest exit would have been the back door, but it was blocked with an enraged, knife-wielding female. I turned and headed through the house to the front door hoping to beat my wife, before she took a swing at me with the butcher knife she had grabbed after her sister, Jennifer, spilled the beans about our affair. Women are so emotional!
The knife went zipping past me and clanged against the door. She had missed, but I wasn’t ready to take a chance that she would miss the second time. I ripped the door open and tore through it!
- 25,417 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
- Haiku – for Halloween
- Secret Nights – Haiku
- Trick or Treat – poem
- The Doll of Horror – Flash Fiction Challenge
- The Heart of the Family – Haiku