- 26,383 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Eyes Left The Marine behind the desk was not amused when my husband went to check into his new duty station for his training after boot camp and was followed by me. “Who is that?” “My wife, sir!” “If … Continue reading
my skin is purple. IV’s, blood draws, sleepless nights. let me go home please! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is based on recent hospital stay. Tessa
Our Favorite Place Before the fog had burned off, I was sitting under the trees waiting for Eric. He had asked me to meet him this morning in our favorite spot so he could show me something. I was so excited. … Continue reading
waves rush in quickly. parents and children swimming. no one sees the shark. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Another Haiku! Tessa
Colorful Candy! Choices I cannot resist. Smack my fingers please! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Another Haiku Prompt! Tessa
precarious perch gripping for my sanity, must not let it go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is my second Haiku.
Hours were spent making a candle to give to her best friend for her wedding. Ginny had created a small bride and groom to stand side by side. They even resembled Rory and Sue. She left it on the … Continue reading
Darkness falls quickly. The sun drops below the trees As the moon rises. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is my very first Haiku. Hopefully I counted the syllables right.