Our Favorite Place

Our Favorite Place

Before the fog had burned off, I was sitting under the trees waiting for Eric. He had asked me to meet him this morning in our favorite spot so he could show me something.

I was so excited. I was a little surprised at the earliness of the hour, but was too excited to worry about it.

I heard a noise behind me. It was Eric. I was surprised to see him with a woman. My smile faded.

Sorry Julie, I didn’t know how to tell you so I brought her with me. This is Sue, my new wife.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven’t participated in a while. Here is my newest entry. It is exactly 100 words.

Friday Fictioneers – approximate 100 word picture prompt.  Picture prompt below for Friday, May 23 —— Tessa

Friday Fictioneers

Friday Fictioneers PHOTO PROMPT      Copyright – Erin Leary

My name is Tessa Dean and I am an author and blogger. My writing styles vary and I love writing using prompts. I am also writing my first book, a Memoir entitled "Government Property - A Memoir of a Military Wife".  This is being published on the blog rather than the traditional way. I am putting up chapters as I go along. I keep my blog filled with useful content, stories, and poems. Plenty to keep you busy. I have also been interviewed by blogs and had other posts published on many different blogs. I also wrote a series of articles on Bipolar Disorder for IBPF (International Bipolar Foundation). I am in my 60’s and disabled which allows me plenty of time to write to my heart’s content. I live in southern New Jersey and have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. My oldest grandchild is a Sargent in the United States Marine Corps.
This entry was posted in 100 Word Challenge, Friday Fictioneers, Photo Prompts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Our Favorite Place

What a jerk! Might be a good place to bury him 🙂

I know right? 🙂 A lot of my stories are based on real life happenings with changes of course. This is based on my luck with the men I choose LOL! Thank you for reading!

2. Nan Falkner says:

Dear Tessa, I like the way janna t. (above) thinks. He is a jerk! What horrible humiliation she had to endure! Of course, she may have misinterpreted their relationship and it was only a one sided affair. If it was her fault, then he still should of been smart enough to meet her in a public place whereas not to make it a convenient murder/murder/suicide address. It happens all the time! Good story – really good! Nan 🙂

Thank you Nan! This is lightly based on a true life story. My taste in men is awful LOL! It is the kind of story you can take further and make it the murder/murder/suicide ending.

3. Aathira says:

Heart breaking 😦

4. Dear Tessa,

Welcome back. What a surprise for her. Ugh. I think he could use some sensitivity training with a 2×4. 😉 Good one.

Shalom,

Rochelle

5. Tessa, That has got to be the most insensitive man on the face of the earth. I think his former girlfriend is well rid of him. I can’t imagine going through life with someone that socially stupid. It sounds like he was raised in a cave, carries a club, and is wrapped in an animal skin. Well written. 🙂 —Susan

Thank you Susan. I have met a few of this type of man. And this is lightly based on a true story.

• Tessa, I think most of us have had the experience of dating some guys we’re glad are “way” in our past. If you have photos of them it feels good to tear them up. With one, I was in the photo also so just cut the guy off and saved my picture. Thanks for reading my story. I’ll be looking forward to reading your future stories. 🙂 —Susan

Thank you Susan! I write sporadically as the spirit moves me. Hmmm no photos to tear up to rid myself of the bad feelings. I am too naive and trusting. Get hurt way too often.

6. hafong says:

It’s a good way to release your angst, though. It uses your imagination and creativity. Might as well make use of a bad situation.

I’m new to Friday Fictioneer and writing fiction.

Welcome to the group Hafong and good luck with the fiction writing. Not all of mine is fiction. I tend to use real life situations and change them to make a story. If it is complete non-fiction then I put that on the post as well. Thank you for stopping by and reading.

7. What a loser…. glad this one didn’t work out. Who needs a man like that?