- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: April 2015
I had to go to the doctor today. I wanted to hear what she had to say. I wondered if she’d make my day or she’d ruin it with nothing to say? She opened her mouth so she could say Take 2 pills and … Continue reading
Warrior Cat, warrior cat make that stance. Warrior Cat, warrior cat wanna dance? You look at me with those mean little eyes, Which one of us will be the one that dies? Tessa P.S. My cat is an indoor cat … Continue reading
Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat Kitty cat, kitty cat go away. Kitty cat, kitty cat go and play. Kitty cat, kitty cat not with that! Kitty cat, kitty cat went kersplat! I wrote this because my cat is playing with everything … Continue reading
I also suffer from PTSD (see definition below) and here are the stories behind the cause of this issue and which I still haven’t worked out yet. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — By Mayo Clinic Staff Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) … Continue reading
I know I am jumping around with these stories and I am sorry, but I have to write them when my mind remembers them or I will forget again and they are coming out in no particular order. New Born … Continue reading
We had a 4-wheeler and the kids loved it. We lived back on a lake with plenty of woods and trails to ride through. Usually they were fighting over it or trying to get it away from their dad. This … Continue reading
Standing in a Corner – by Teresa Smeigh I was definitely a goody-two-shoes when I was younger. I was mostly terrified of getting in trouble and it didn’t happen often because I didn’t want to be punished. So of the … Continue reading