- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Rude Bank Employee I was seven or eight months pregnant K2 and I still worked. I worked at the base’s Officer’s Club as a waitress til around 7 months of pregnancy and then they put me as the hostess. Hard … Continue reading
In Memory of Janet Emberger Dean Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom in heaven. By Teresa Dean Smeigh (2015) You are sorely missed as you can see. Your husband, other daughter and son, Grandchildren and great-grandchildren too, Miss your smiling face … Continue reading
I know I am jumping around with these stories and I am sorry, but I have to write them when my mind remembers them or I will forget again and they are coming out in no particular order. Also names … Continue reading