- 26,187 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: June 2015
I woke up to a beautiful morning. I had plans later that afternoon I was looking forward to. A, my husband, asked me,”If I wanted to go get me a new car?” I was so excited that the fact that he … Continue reading
Write a post that includes dialogue between two people — other than you. (For more of a challenge, try three or more people.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Daddy I am pregnant! Kay you are only 17 years old! I don’t know how it … Continue reading
My now ex-husband, we were married at the time of this story, was a real pain in the ass at times. He made up this rule that I had to be home every night while he was working so he … Continue reading
Fulfillment written by Teresa Dean Smeigh 2015 Fulfilment is sweet. Happiness is not the same. Bipolar controlled!
Babies – By Teresa Dean Smeigh 2015 Babies smell so sweet Until moments just before An event ensues.