- 25,981 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: August 11, 2015
Day Eight: Be a Good Neighbor The best thing you can do to build a readership is to engage. Publishing posts is just one part of blogging; interacting with the community is the other. You’ve already been following topics and … Continue reading
Mondays Finish the Story – August 10th, 2015 I Finish the story begins with: “Where did they go?” Please feel free to upload your story by clicking on the little blue frog below to add your story to the list! … Continue reading
Seasonal Scents S’mores, salty ocean breezes, moldy ski boots, sweaty people on the bus — what’s the smell you associate the most with the current season? _______________________________________ It is a beautiful summer day. The sun is shining and their is … Continue reading