- 26,383 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: August 17, 2015
A 238 word series of Haikus that tell a story using all the prompts allowed. The prompts are: Pickpocket Change Treasured Derelict Thin Can Gremlin Nebula Eyes Down Here __________________________________________________________ The Pickpocket written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 … Continue reading
Day Twelve: Increase Your Commenting Confidence Monday, you published a post using a prompt as a starting point. Today, explore the same prompt through the eyes of of your fellow bloggers. (We weren’t kidding when we told you the link … Continue reading
Hidey Hole by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 “I see absolutely everything.” “Let me see, let me see!” Pop pushes Billy trying to get in to see closer. “Patience Pop, let me get the angle just right so we … Continue reading
Amusement City written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 “Amusement park closes in 15 minutes. Rides closed to all except those in the lined waiting area already.” Roger and Johnny run up to the huge haunted castle. A … Continue reading
Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 Lovey Dovey A pair of love doves, Hiding from our perusal. Love is all around!