- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: August 19, 2015
Day Fourteen: Extend Your Brand As soon as you started publishing, you became a brand: you announced to the world, “This is the place on the internet where you come to find XYZ.” As you define your brand, you build … Continue reading
Nothin’ But A Good Time Imagine that tomorrow, all of your duties and obligations evaporate for the day. You get the day all to yourself, to do anything you please. What types of fun activities would make your day? _____________________________________________ … Continue reading
Good vs. Evil Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 I renounce you Satan! Break your grip on man. I announce myself to God Let him proudly see me nod. Yes, I’m with you my Lord, Bring … Continue reading
____________________________________ Be Prepared – A Motto By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright August 2015 Be prepared for Judgment Day. Do not let Satan get in the way. He will try his very best skill. You mustn’t let him have his will. … Continue reading
Helpless Helplessness: that dull, sick feeling of not being the one at the reins. When did you last feel like that –- and what did you do about it? ___________________________________ I believe that feeling was almost 3 years ago now. … Continue reading