- 26,100 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: September 2, 2015
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 3. With all that in mind, the theme for this week’s story has come out as the rather ominous MURDER. You can find my entry below. ________________________________________ Entered by Teresa Dean Smeigh (Tessa) Thrusted his … Continue reading
Christmas Trees By Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 2, 2015 Elastic Panties Hanging on the Christmas Trees. Deeply Amusing! ____________________________________________________ 3WW Week No. 443 As you well know, each week I post three words. You write something using the words. … Continue reading
The Locomotive Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 2, 2015 153 words Matilda smoothed her dress down as she heard the locomotive approaching. She was here to surprise her husband, Douglas. As the train pulled into … Continue reading