- 26,183 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: September 27, 2015
Literary Lion Prompt – Falling Falling Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright September 2015 I walk cautiously, yet I fall. I dare not try to walk the mall. I seriously tried the medical field to see, If they could figure … Continue reading
Sunday Photo Fiction – September 27th 2015 Molly Sue and Polly Lou were at it again. Fussing and fuming over who was the prettiest. The two girls were identical twins and both were ugly as sin. No man this side … Continue reading
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 7. The theme this week is Betrayal. ____________________________________________ The luscious lips, not his wife’s.
When Childhood Ends Write about a defining moment in your life when you were forced to grow up in an instant (or a series of instants). __________________________________________________ When I was 15 years old, chronologically still a child, even though I … Continue reading