This is our last week of a new series that I am calling a Habits and the 5 Senses.
This week’s topic is the colors of the sense of smell. This week is all about things you smell. The smell can delight you like your favorite spice or the smell could just be distinctive like a stunk and not so pleasing. Be creative and have fun. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph. Most of all I hope you have fun.
Habits and our 5 Senses
The Next Series – All About Man Made Things
- Anything Man Made
- Graffiti & Murals
- Telephones – new, cell, vintage, etc.
- Anything Painted – from a bird feeder to peeling paint
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.