- 25,834 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
Daily Archives: October 6, 2015
Poetry, Day 3: Skin, Prose Poetry, Internal Rhyme Block the Sun By Teresa Smeigh Copyright October 2015 You have such thin skin, Lin. You need lotion devotion. Be sure to rub it on, Shawn. The sun burns badly, Bradley. So … Continue reading
Poetry, Day 2: Gift, Acrostic, Simile _______________________________________________ Gifts By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright October 2015 Gifts were given to everyone Rare Jewels went to some of them Equality was not of importance As some received shiny rocks These rocks were … Continue reading
My sentence: I made a fool out of myself, trying to demonstrate my youthful spelling skills, on my 50th birthday. So here are the rules: Make a sentence with the word of the week. Try to do it on Tuesday. … Continue reading