- 25,964 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: October 7, 2015
Blogging 201: Poetry Day 4: Imperfect, Limerick, Enjambment ____________________________________________ Hurricane Teresa Written by Teresa Smeigh copyright October 2015 The pier was razed by the storm. This place where hurricanes are not the norm. Boards flung down, Clear into town. … Continue reading
Six Word Stories: The Challenge, No. 8. ______________________________________________ Underwater, surprised, he grabbed her strongly. ______________________________________________ This week’s prompt word is HELP!
Papa Loves Mambo What sort of music was played in your house when you were growing up? What effect, (if any) did it have on your musical tastes? _________________________________________ I grew up on the music such as you would find … Continue reading