- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: October 8, 2015
Day 5: Map, Ode, Metaphor _____________________________________________ Philadelphia to New York City by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright October 2015 Philadelphia to New York City Busy highways, sometimes slow Drivers weaving in and out Fingers raised, voices shout Cars crash, complete stop … Continue reading
Nightmare Job Tell us what’s the one job you could never imagine yourself doing. ___________________________________________ I am a woman and construction work is not for me. I hate the outdoors and physical labor. I am also terrified of heights, climbing ladders … Continue reading
The Darkroom: Keep Out Warning: Keep Out! By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright October 2015 Being kids they certainly had to see What was just behind that tree. Keep out was posted! We’ll get in they boasted! Then they climbed … Continue reading
Three Word Wednesday No. 448 Secret Information By Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright October 2015 Absorb certain information with your ears. Use your mouth to drink up all the beers. One sip for you, No, make it two! Empty that can … Continue reading
Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Anything Man-Made ____________________________________________ Rules: We are on to a new topic and that topic for the next five weeks will be Man-Made items. This week’s topic is literally Anything Man-Made. I decided to start with a … Continue reading