Bike riding to the local playground. He was tired and needed a rest. He looks pretty comfortable stretched out there with his drink.
Here are a few things to remember, please.
1. Link up your favorite blog post about something related to leisure. Please link to the actual post, not the front page of your blog, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #TheLeisureLink on Twitter and Instagram!
2. Only link up new content, meaning don’t link up anything you’ve posted on The Leisure Link before. But you can link up an older post that hasn’t been linked before.
3. Please visit at least two other links and leave a comment!
4. By linking up to The Leisure Link, you give the me, the hostess, the right to feature one of your photos on my blog and to send you e-mail reminders weekly.
5. Each post will be pinned to my Pinterest board “The Leisure Link Pin Board.”
6. I would greatly appreciate your linking back to my blog from the post you link (not your home page) and commenting as well.
7. Also, please click on my social media links and follow me. Comment to let me know so I can follow you as well!