- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: November 10, 2015
Dear Teresa, Happy 17th Birthday. Did you ever wonder why mom and dad named us Teresa? I asked and was told that we were named after our grandmothers, Teresa and Elizabeth. I hated the name Teresa and wished they had named us Elizabeth Teresa. … Continue reading
Odd Couple Does a messy home (or office) make you anxious and cranky, or is cleaning something you just do before company comes over? _____________________________________ To be perfectly honest I don’t care how messy the house is. People are so … Continue reading
I can't decide if procrastination kills creativity or is essential to it. — Grant Snider (@grantdraws) April 28, 2014 I have always found procrastination to be the best thing for creativity. The closer the deadline gets, the better my … Continue reading