In your native language which letter or character describes you best? Why?
The letter O describes me in my native language of American English. I feel that way because I am obese which starts with O and I am round in body shape. Well almost. 🙂
What is your greatest extravagance?
Seriously it is junk food, but food in general. I love to eat, hence the O above.
Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either?
My brain. I love to think and write and even reading, and I do it every day. I don’t care about the physical part and my chronic pain makes that difficult anyway.
List at least 5 things that makes you laugh.
- some jokes
- newborns – humans or animals
- funny pictures
- the mess in my room, it is beyond ridiculous now.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful that I got to spend time with one of my daughters last week. This week is a tricky one, I guess I will be happy when the holiday is over.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.