- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: November 25, 2015
← RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #72 Life&Give
Originally posted on 12/19/2012 and I just came across it and it reminds me why I wrote it. It is partially about my life and the hyper-sexuality caused by my bipolar disorder. Wicked Ways She was a wicked woman, careless … Continue reading
Writing 101, Day 18: Compose a series of anecdotes The Smeigh Family Vignette: 15 years old A and I meet at a skating rink. He asked the little brother of one of his friends to ask me to skate. We skated, … Continue reading