- 26,182 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: November 27, 2015
Venemous Honey Written by Teresa Dean Smeigh Copyright November 2015 Honey hid in the bushes along the path leading to her destination. She didn’t want anyone to see her. It was dark and she fumbled her way through the bushes … Continue reading
3WW Week No. 455 As you well know, each week I post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, … Continue reading
FRIDAY FICTION with RONOVAN WRITES Prompt Challenge #3 Judy and John – the Flight written by Teresa Dean Smeigh copyright November 2015 “I know them,” John shouted and started towards the side of the burning cabin towards the direction they … Continue reading