- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: November 30, 2015
Published by International Bipolar Foundation at http://www.ibpf.org Nutrition: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-disorder-and-how-nutrition-fits Dissociation: http://ibpf.org/blog/bipolar-and-dissociation-world-around-you
This time, you’re in too deep. Your gambling losses have been mounting and, with a recent ill-advised bet, have put you $50,000 in debt. Your bookie, knowing you don’t have that kind of cash, is willing to wipe your debt … Continue reading
The weekly prompt, where we give you one word and ask that you give it back to us, using the third definition, in a 33-333 word response. BLUE (adjective 3 a : low in spirits : melancholy b … Continue reading
And now on to this weekend’s prompt. We’re going back to an old faithful, mostly because it delights us to see the stories you create from our photos. Please give us a creative piece inspired by the photo below. You … Continue reading
This was published originally on June 12, 2012 This week, write a fiction or creative non-fiction piece where fate plays a prominent role. You can write from the position of a complete belief or absolute disbelief in the role of … Continue reading
TODAY’S THE DAY YOU SAVE A LIFE You’re on your way to lunch when you walk by a crowd of people staring up toward the sky. You look up and see someone at the top of a building getting ready … Continue reading
And now on to the weekend challenge. This weekend what we are asking from you is a little bit different (again). Many of you regularly submit fictional responses to our prompts. This weekend we are asking for a bit of … Continue reading
Prompt We give you one word and ask that you give it back to us, using the third definition, in a 33-333 word response. This week’s word is: ALLEY (noun) 3: a narrow street; especially : a thoroughfare through the … Continue reading