I usually don’t accept awards on my blog. However this blog never got one. I had about 50 on the main blog and it was out of control so I took them all off and made it award-free, but this is my writing blog and it has never had one so I won’t turn it down. I want to thank Geetha for this award. I am honored again and it has been awhile. I was surprised to see the description of me. So nice and much appreciated Geetha. The only thing I won’t do is nominate others. My long term friends are sick of the awards, most of them. And my new friends I have over 800 and I don’t know them well. So I will answer the questions.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
25 December 2015
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
The Answer my friend….
1. What made you want to start your blog?
I have to remember which blog I am on. I started Writing is my Life (formally “Finallyawriter”) to do just that. Test out my time stunted writing skills. I stopped writing at 17 when I got my first rejection. I had to break that fear and it took most of my life. I am just now getting into writing and volunteer article writing. 4 articles published, but not from this blog. They are associated with “Tessacandoit – Mental Heath Avocate”
2. What have you wanted to do on your blog but haven’t yet? Why not?
Write excerpts from my book(s) and gather interest. I did do it once and it went over well enough, but I have another serialized story that is keeping the tension going right now. I can’t think of anything else unless I start doing interviews possibly.
3. Name one item on your bucket list, or more if you like?
Write a book or a whole slew of them, own a fancy sport car, have enough money to live comfortably and use the rest to help others. Build home for those with mental illness.
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What is your best moment in life?
Birth of 3 children and 4 grandchildren.
6. With New Years fast approaching, do you make resolutions? If so, name one. If not, why don’t you like to make them?
No sense making resolutions that never get more than a few days into them.
7. If you could host a challenge on your blog, what kind would it be?
I tried a meet and greet twice and both were failures.
8. What was the name of your first pet? What do you remember the most about them?
A black cat, name Black Magic and Magic for short.
9. Did you ever go to a high school reunion? Was it fun or not?
10. Do you have a pet peeve?