Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Yes I do, although I don’t expect them to look like us.
How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
I have lived in 16 places, partly due to the military and partly due to divorce.
If you given $22 million tax free dollars (any currency), what is the first thing you would do?
Find a place to live. There is a possibility of being homeless sometime soon.
The Never List: What are things you’ve never done? Or things you know you never will do?
I have never spoken in front of a religious service, but God has put that in my mind.
I have never jumped out of an airplane or bungee jumped or climbed a mountain.
I have never traveled off the east coast or to another country other than the Bahamas.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week I was grateful that my psychiatric nurse is letting me do my own medications since I proved I could do it in an emergency and this week I hope to have a helpful therapy session.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.