- 26,326 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: February 10, 2016
The Backbone of Life By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Lord’s my backbone, making me strong. Don’t cheapen my beliefs, or make me feel wrong. Don’t dangle good deeds in front of my face. I have my good deeds … Continue reading
The Maze of Life By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 God leads us through the maze of life. He watches out for all our strife. He can protect us from our enemies, He is Lord of all he sees. We must … Continue reading
#Writer’s Quote Wednesday & #BeWoW The Lord will be my salvation and my soul will rest in God alone. I believe in GOD wholeheartedly and that he is with me at all times!
With God there is no good luck, we are all treated how we deserve to be treated, according to God’s plans.
100 Word Challenge Luck By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 Luck has nothing to do with Jesus. His followers believe what he says With all their hearts. We do what we are bid and do it cheerfully for that is what … Continue reading