- 26,326 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: February 17, 2016
Three Word Wednesday # 467 Jesus Engulf Me By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 Engulf Me With your love Jesus. Grimace not, Smile you fools. Jesus loves everyone And has plans for you.
#Writer’sQuoteWednesday & #BeWow – Bible Quote This is one thing I still have trouble with. Whether it be true love or just following in Christ’s plans for me, I have to remember it happens on his time, not my schedule. I have … Continue reading
Weekly Writing Prompt #24 Service in the Woods By Teresa Smeigh February 2016 Promise me Walk along through the old forest Old trees here Show no fear Views the service going on The drums beat loudly