- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Monthly Archives: May 2016
FRIDAY FICTION with RONOVAN WRITES Prompt Challenge #27-Use 3 of 5 The Accident By Teresa Smeigh May 2016 Jenny looked longingly at the cheese and the bottle of wine. She didn’t have a vase, but knew her parents would punish her … Continue reading
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #98 Rein&Quest Pull in the Reins and Go! By Teresa Smeigh May 2016 His quest was amusing, He took his horse, grabbed the reins, Off he trotted quick.
Originally posted on Tessa Can Do It – Positivity is Everything!:
I just got word that I am being given a second chance to write for IBPF. I thank the Lord. I knew something was going to happen since I…
If we were having coffee If we were having coffee today it would be in the afternoon as I did my usual brunch with my friend. I would have a long story to tell you about last couple of months while … Continue reading
FRIDAY FICTION with RONOVAN WRITES Prompt Challenge #26-Caught I have gone through a rough 4 months. I went off grid because everything just piled up on me and I actually spent some time in the psychiatric ward. I am back, trying … Continue reading