- 25,981 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: June 6, 2016
Rain is pounding thickly through the trees and striking the ground. Sarah jumps up confused yet again. Where is she now? Better yet, what year is this? She seems to be alone this time, but she slowly and warily turns … Continue reading
FRIDAY FICTION with RONOVAN WRITES Prompt Challenge #28-A Dream. The Divorced Monster By Teresa Smeigh June 2016 ~~~~~~~~ 1999 was the year of my divorce. I rejoiced since I didn’t want to be married, but I was scared too. I … Continue reading
Weekly Writing Prompt #40 Week 6th of June 2016 God is my Leader by Teresa Smeigh Keep God close, He treats us tender, Help with pride, Teaching slow, Follow in God’s footsteps please, With loving feelings.