- 26,370 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: June 10, 2016
It seemed merely seconds since Sarah had flipped down through the darkness. Whatever possessed her to blindly step into an unknown cabin? Where was she now?There was no sign of the cabin. The clearing was familiar, but not quite the … Continue reading
Intense pain, can’t stop screaming. Oh why did I do this? “You can bear down now and push.” He is so damn lucky he said PUSH! I want this baby out NOW! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about politicians: lie so blatantly. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
Repost The mouse meandered along unaware of the danger fast approaching. The cat crept closer, sniffing the air eagerly. Dinner! Squawking, the blue jay dove at the cat, alerting the mouse to his enemy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
Boo Hoo! By Teresa Smeigh June 2016 I can’t believe I’m bored. Usually I find something to do. I have lots of things stored, But I’d rather cry boo hoo.
Friday Fiction with Ronovan Writes Challenge #29-Use Image The wench was screaming horrendously. The diners began to quiet and to look around to see what the fuss was. Noticing nothing at first they wondered at her level of sanity and continued … Continue reading