Politicians

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about politicians: lie so blatantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Tessa Dean and I am an author and blogger. My writing styles vary and I love writing using prompts. I am also writing my first book, a Memoir entitled "Government Property - A Memoir of a Military Wife".ย  This is being published on the blog rather than the traditional way. I am putting up chapters as I go along. I keep my blog filled with useful content, stories, and poems. Plenty to keep you busy. I have also been interviewed by blogs and had other posts published on many different blogs. I also wrote a series of articles on Bipolar Disorder for IBPF (International Bipolar Foundation). I am in my 60โ€™s and disabled which allows me plenty of time to write to my heartโ€™s content. I live in southern New Jersey and have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. My oldest grandchild is a Sargent in the United States Marine Corps.
This entry was posted in Writing Prompts. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Politicians

1. Hey, we match. ๐Ÿ™‚ I haven’t seen anyone else using this fabulous blog theme until now. Great style. ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Tracie says:

You are absolutely correct with this one!

3. Lumdog says:

Wow. I can’t believe you wrote 30 of these. But you chose a great one for your entry! The lies that are not so blatant are scarier!

4. deanabo says:

so true! well done.

5. Marie says:

It’s their job. To lie. Isn’t it? Just like priests. Right?

Yep! They also stretch truths and omit damaging facts. I feel sick every election!

It is terrible. And what is worse is that we can’t do anything about it. I really doubt there is any such thing as an honest politician. We are left to decide who is the least threat to America. Sickening! Thank you for stopping by!

7. trifectawriting says:

I love that you wrote 30. I wrote about that many, too. But I didn’t link any of them. At least you found one to settle on. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I actually found it easier after the first one and they started flowing. I could have done more, but decided to stop once I hit the one I went with. I was starting to get carried away. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Amy Harrison says:

30! :O wow ๐Ÿ™‚ that is awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ You picked a really good one ๐Ÿ˜€

9. Roly says:

I’ve got 3 other words “Full of —–” ๐Ÿ™‚

10. I agree with you. It is hard to find a decent politician these days though. But why stretch the truth and exaggerate it a little when all you could do is just be up front about it and honest. I like this post and its a truthful one.