Politicians

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about politicians: lie so blatantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This entry was posted in Writing Prompts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Politicians

1. Hey, we match. 🙂 I haven’t seen anyone else using this fabulous blog theme until now. Great style. 😉

2. Tracie says:

You are absolutely correct with this one!

3. Lumdog says:

Wow. I can’t believe you wrote 30 of these. But you chose a great one for your entry! The lies that are not so blatant are scarier!

4. deanabo says:

so true! well done.

5. Marie says:

It’s their job. To lie. Isn’t it? Just like priests. Right?

Yep! They also stretch truths and omit damaging facts. I feel sick every election!

It is terrible. And what is worse is that we can’t do anything about it. I really doubt there is any such thing as an honest politician. We are left to decide who is the least threat to America. Sickening! Thank you for stopping by!

7. trifectawriting says:

I love that you wrote 30. I wrote about that many, too. But I didn’t link any of them. At least you found one to settle on. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I actually found it easier after the first one and they started flowing. I could have done more, but decided to stop once I hit the one I went with. I was starting to get carried away. 🙂

8. Amy Harrison says:

30! :O wow 🙂 that is awesome 😀 You picked a really good one 😀

9. Roly says:

I’ve got 3 other words “Full of —–” 🙂

10. I agree with you. It is hard to find a decent politician these days though. But why stretch the truth and exaggerate it a little when all you could do is just be up front about it and honest. I like this post and its a truthful one.