It seemed merely seconds since Sarah had flipped down through the darkness. Whatever possessed her to blindly step into an unknown cabin? Where was she now?There was no sign of the cabin.
The clearing was familiar, but not quite the same. The trees were smaller, the overgrowth almost non-existent. It reminded her of the clearing that she, Saree and Serge had played in as children. Long before Saree’s death.
Her face and body were covered with cobwebs. She must have walked into them when she entered the cabin. She started to brush them off her body, stopped, confused. This couldn’t be! This was the body of a child!
“97, 98, 99, 100! Here I come ready or not!” Saree?
- 24,138 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Sign – a poem
- The Goal – haiku
- The Bend – a poem
- Birth – a poem
- Mend My Spirit
- My Mask – a poem
- Night Owl – poem
- Haiku – The Safe
- Winter, Such a Lonely Sight
- Writing Prompt – the word “score”
- Rewrote “Dizzy”
- I am revamping this blog now. April 2019 start.
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #140-twist and shout
- FFfAW Challenge-Week of March 14, 2017
- Three Word Wednesday 521 – Shadorma
- Meet and Greet with Dream Big
- Three Word Wednesday 516 – Shadorma
- My newest post is on IBPF.com on Bipolar and getting a diagnosis
- Haiku – The Future