It seemed merely seconds since Sarah had flipped down through the darkness. Whatever possessed her to blindly step into an unknown cabin? Where was she now?There was no sign of the cabin.
The clearing was familiar, but not quite the same. The trees were smaller, the overgrowth almost non-existent. It reminded her of the clearing that she, Saree and Serge had played in as children. Long before Saree’s death.
Her face and body were covered with cobwebs. She must have walked into them when she entered the cabin. She started to brush them off her body, stopped, confused. This couldn’t be! This was the body of a child!
“97, 98, 99, 100! Here I come ready or not!” Saree?
- 23,940 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 5 Years Ago Today
- Getting a Sleep Study with Fibromyalgia or CFS
- New Plan For This Blog
- Attention all followers, I am not going to update this blog, but no longer deleting and moving the older stuff.
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save
- Three Word Wednesday 530 – Shadorma
- Lost Friends! (Shadorma)
- Love! (Haiku)
- Haiku Horizons prompt “link” number 167
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge # 31 – PEACE & TEAR
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge