It seemed merely seconds since Sarah had flipped down through the darkness. Whatever possessed her to blindly step into an unknown cabin? Where was she now?There was no sign of the cabin.
The clearing was familiar, but not quite the same. The trees were smaller, the overgrowth almost non-existent. It reminded her of the clearing that she, Saree and Serge had played in as children. Long before Saree’s death.
Her face and body were covered with cobwebs. She must have walked into them when she entered the cabin. She started to brush them off her body, stopped, confused. This couldn’t be! This was the body of a child!
“97, 98, 99, 100! Here I come ready or not!” Saree?
- 26,370 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)