Prompt- Get it out!

Intense pain, can’t stop screaming. Oh why did I do this?

“You can bear down now and push.” He is so damn lucky he said PUSH!

I want this baby out NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Tessa Dean and I am an author and blogger. My writing styles vary and I love writing using prompts. I am also writing my first book, a Memoir entitled "Government Property - A Memoir of a Military Wife".  This is being published on the blog rather than the traditional way. I am putting up chapters as I go along. I keep my blog filled with useful content, stories, and poems. Plenty to keep you busy. I have also been interviewed by blogs and had other posts published on many different blogs. I also wrote a series of articles on Bipolar Disorder for IBPF (International Bipolar Foundation). I am in my 60’s and disabled which allows me plenty of time to write to my heart’s content. I live in southern New Jersey and have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. My oldest grandchild is a Sargent in the United States Marine Corps.
This entry was posted in Writing Prompts. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Prompt- Get it out!

Perfect answer to the prompt!
    Thousands of times better than the idea I’m playing with.

2. Amazing. Very creative too.

3. Jeanna says:

Why do we do it? I did it twice. Silly me. But it’s well worth it. Love your story!

Thank you Jeanna, I did it 3 times and that was enough. When I was a kid and still naive, I wanted 12 kids. If number 3 had been the first I might have only had 1, him! 🙂

4. lumdog says:

Very vivid (and painful) take on on the prompt! Nice one.

It’s easy for him to coach, right? Good thing we have short memories, or we’d never go for round two (or three, in your case.)

If I wasn’t so worn out from contractions and pushing a baby out I would have shown them what I thought about their “don’t push now honey.” 🙂 Yeah, three and to think I wanted 12 before I knew what having a baby entailed. And if number 3 was first he would have been an only child LOL! Thank you for stopping by.

6. Hey, my husband complained about being tired the whole time. Swear it’s true… hence the divorce? Ha ha ha, all who have labored can connect with this one. Great! Amy

7. Marie says:

Oh how fun! yes, do push that baby out now…

8. Gina says:

There’s no other way but “out NOW” and I might have added “just stand there and don’t say a word” but of course I don’t exactly remember 😉 Yep! I can relate!

9. Linda Vernon says:

Ha! Ain’t it the truth. Got so involved I had to reread it to find the word bear! Good job!

10. Christine says:

Ha! It’s funny, that’s one of the first animal-verbs I thought of, and in the same context, too. 🙂 Must be a mother thing!

11. this only reaffirms the fact that i never want to go through child labor! it does not sound like a fun experience! ‘bear’ seems like a very appropriate word choice

12. The Hobbler says:

Perfect response.

13. timkeen40 says:

That’s about the way my wife handled it.

Tim