- 26,370 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Daily Archives: June 12, 2016
“We’ll go in a few minutes. Relax, Dorrie.” John asks for the check and they head back to work. Entering the door they find the guard tied up and gagged. John rips the tape off . ”Gunmen, 4 of them, … Continue reading
Clean your room! “Yes, Ma,” I bellow back! I pick up the noticeable stuff in the pathway and then pick up my open book. She’ll be happy. My room is never spectacularly clean. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa
Penny stares at the store window. “I want this doll!” June looks at a life-size doll that looks exactly like Penny right down to the curly brown hair, pink-smocked dress, tights and shoes. They entered the store and Miss Polly … Continue reading
Cindy puts the last touches on the marathon cleaning and the house was now sparkling. No reason for John to bitch at her this time. Something crashes in the other room and Cindy stares in horror as John, in the … Continue reading
I write to keep my demons at bay darkness descends, I long for day. Putting my demons on the page helps me lessen the terrible rage. The rage within must not get out! Tessa
Sarah finds herself slipping into darkness again. Saree and Serge disappear. She finds herself coming to, but now she is walking up to the bus stop. What the hell? I am so confused! She surveys the bus. It … Continue reading
“Sarah! Wake up, momma is going to be mad at us if we don’t clean up this kitchen!” No this can’t be happening again, it can’t be! She feels someone shake her and she reluctantly opens her eyes. Saree is staring … Continue reading
“Sarah, wake up!” Saree and Serge are yelling at Sarah. But it can’t be them, Nana said they were both dead while I was resting in the hospital. The ice cold water made Sarah jump up. “Are you two nuts?” … Continue reading
An infant is born and sleeps around the clock. She grows, leaves school and punches a time clock. Before she knows it, she is hearing her biological clock ticking away. The cycle restarts. ~~~~~~~~~ Give us 33 words (exactly) that … Continue reading
Looking for bloggers, meet and greet with OM.
I have been doing pretty good forgetting him most of the time, but memories do arise and so do the blasted dreams. Last night was a dream. He came back and wanted a relationship again. I was surprised because I … Continue reading
New Beginnings New beginnings are hard to follow through on. I think about them every day. I often vow that this will be the last one. I try to keep those negative doubts at bay. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa