“Sarah, wake up!” Saree and Serge are yelling at Sarah. But it can’t be them, Nana said they were both dead while I was resting in the hospital.
The ice cold water made Sarah jump up. “Are you two nuts?”
Wait am I nuts? They are both supposed to be dead, but their bodies are as solid as mine. Mine? Oh, god, I am a little kid again. This can’t be happening!
Just then Sarah spotted the statue Poppa made for Nana just after their Momma died. He always said that the 3 wings were to represent her 3 triplets, the 3 favorite things in her life. She only had ONE favorite thing, me! ME!!!
- 23,423 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Attention all followers, I am going to move everything from this blog and let it go. I can’t keep up 2 of them.
- Heaven (Haiku)
- My Savior (poetry)
- Haiku Horizons prompt “mirror” number 174
- Three Word Wednesday 537 – Haiku
- 16th Birthday – prompt by Light and Shade Challenge – June 4, 2017
- One liner Wednesday – Wheelchair or Walk?
- Susie’s Toys – Friday Fictioneers May 31, 2017
- 100 Word Challenge – Storm – May 31, 2017
- Weekly Writing Prompt #89
- One liner Wednesday – The Marines
- Three Word Wednesday 301 – Haiku
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #148-Fast and Plain
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp
- Share Your World – May 8th, 2017
- Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Lead & Save
- Three Word Wednesday 530 – Shadorma
- Lost Friends! (Shadorma)
- Love! (Haiku)
Three Word Wednesday
The Light and Shade Challenge
Flash Fiction for Writers
Sunday Photo Fiction
100 Word Challenge