“Sarah, wake up!” Saree and Serge are yelling at Sarah. But it can’t be them, Nana said they were both dead while I was resting in the hospital.
The ice cold water made Sarah jump up. “Are you two nuts?”
Wait am I nuts? They are both supposed to be dead, but their bodies are as solid as mine. Mine? Oh, god, I am a little kid again. This can’t be happening!
Just then Sarah spotted the statue Poppa made for Nana just after their Momma died. He always said that the 3 wings were to represent her 3 triplets, the 3 favorite things in her life. She only had ONE favorite thing, me! ME!!!
- 25,464 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
- Haiku – for Halloween
- Secret Nights – Haiku
- Trick or Treat – poem
- The Doll of Horror – Flash Fiction Challenge
- The Heart of the Family – Haiku