“Sarah, wake up!” Saree and Serge are yelling at Sarah. But it can’t be them, Nana said they were both dead while I was resting in the hospital.
The ice cold water made Sarah jump up. “Are you two nuts?”
Wait am I nuts? They are both supposed to be dead, but their bodies are as solid as mine. Mine? Oh, god, I am a little kid again. This can’t be happening!
Just then Sarah spotted the statue Poppa made for Nana just after their Momma died. He always said that the 3 wings were to represent her 3 triplets, the 3 favorite things in her life. She only had ONE favorite thing, me! ME!!!
- 24,740 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Week of 9-29-2015
- Mondays Finish the Story – Sept. 28th, 2015
- Remorse – writin prompt
- For my New Readers – part of my book is up to be read
- Three Word Wednesday 516 – Shadorma
- Writing Prompt – September 20th 2015
- Missing shoe? – Friday Fictioneers Photo Prompt
- The Kidnapping – 9/7/15
- Prompt – haiku (freedom)
- Beep Boop Boop Beep! FFfAW
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #68 Muse&Pen
- An Explosion of Colors
- Word Prompt– Week of 09-22-2015
- Haiku Challenge – Wing
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #111-Rhyme&Reason
- Kittens – Haiku
- The Last Call – Haiku – Ronovan Writes #67
- Another writing question. Looking for opinions.
- Flash Fiction Challenge: 6 Word Story (19.09.15)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #114 Magic and Stars