“We’ll go in a few minutes. Relax, Dorrie.”
John asks for the check and they head back to work. Entering the door they find the guard tied up and gagged.
John rips the tape off . ”Gunmen, 4 of them, came in and went into your parents’ office. Then I heard a few screams and a few pops. They’re gone now! No one else was in the building.”
“Dorrie stay here. Wait for the cops.”
John heads down the corridor to his parents’ office and carefully opens the door. Definitely dead. Shot right between the eyes just as he had ordered.
- 25,818 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
- Haiku – for Halloween