My room!

Clean your room! “Yes, Ma,” I bellow back!

I pick up the noticeable stuff in the pathway and then pick up my open book.

She’ll be happy. My room is never spectacularly clean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teresa (Tessa) Smeigh at 60 plus is still going strong despite her disabilities affecting both physical and mental abilities. She has bipolar disorder (mental), Fibromyalgia (nerves), degenerative disc disease (spine), and arthritis (joints). Her new journey's include Diabetes controlled by insulin. She is also working on 2 fiction books (mysteries). The books will probably never be finished. She keeps her blog filled with useful content, occasional devotionals (She is a Christian), stories and poems. Plenty to keep you busy. She has also been interviewed by blogs and had other posts published on many different blogs. She is from Southern, NJ. Her family and blog keep her busy.
This entry was posted in Family, Non-Fiction, Writing Prompts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to My room!

1. Draug419 says:

This was totally me as a teenager! 🙂

2. kymminbarcelona says:

Like Draug, guilty over here as well.

3. kgwaite says:

You must be looking in my house!

4. Tara R. says:

If you mom is like me, if the big stuff is put away, the little stuff can be ignored.

Ha! That worked for me until she started checking under the bed 😦

LOL Janna, I think mine despaired of ever changing me. Heck you still can’t walk easily in my room. Mind you I live in one small bedroom so I sort of have an excuse. 🙂 And my parents were packrats as well.

6. Pingback: My room! – Non-fiction | Tessa Can Do IT!