New Beginnings – Trifextra 50

New Beginnings

New beginnings are hard to follow through on.

I think about them every day.

I often vow that this will be the last one.

I try to keep those negative doubts at bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Tessa Dean and I am an author and blogger. My writing styles vary and I love writing using prompts. I am also writing my first book, a Memoir entitled "Government Property - A Memoir of a Military Wife".  This is being published on the blog rather than the traditional way. I am putting up chapters as I go along. I keep my blog filled with useful content, stories, and poems. Plenty to keep you busy. I have also been interviewed by blogs and had other posts published on many different blogs. I also wrote a series of articles on Bipolar Disorder for IBPF (International Bipolar Foundation). I am in my 60’s and disabled which allows me plenty of time to write to my heart’s content. I live in southern New Jersey and have 3 children and 5 grandchildren. My oldest grandchild is a Sargent in the United States Marine Corps.
This entry was posted in Non-Fiction and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to New Beginnings – Trifextra 50

1. atrm61 says:

I agree-they are difficult to follow through-many a times & yes self doubts do bother us but as you have rightly said,keeping those negative thoughts at bay is the only way to beat them
    :-)Liked this!

2. Draug419 says:

I fail more often than succeed when it comes to those doubts everyday >__< I try hard, though.

3. barbara says:

I hope this new beginning sticks . . . and if it does not – that you have the courage to make another. 🙂

4. deanabo says:

It is hard to let the negative go. But it feels so good when you can.

It’s hard to have new beginnings when we carry the memories from our other failed attempts. Amnesia might help 🙂 Seriously though, if we make a conscious effort not to listen to the voice telling us nothing’s going to change, we have a better chance of beating it. Every day.

6. dk says:

All the really good things are hard, aren’t they? Good job/
    dk

7. kymminbarcelona says:

That’s a fine resolution.

8. Stacie says:

Hope it works this time – positive thoughts!