- 25,818 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
- Haiku – for Halloween
Daily Archives: June 20, 2016
Revenge of the Bumble Bee I had my hands full of dishes from the counter when a bumble bee flew up under my uniform dress. I immediately dropped the dishes on the counter and began swatting at my dress trying … Continue reading
The Project “Dennis! What are you doing?” Janice reaches for the tools in her son’s hand. “Mom, I’m working on my school project.” He reaches for the tools. “No! These are dangerous for a 7 year old boy.” “I ain’t … Continue reading
Weekly Writing Prompt #42 Week 20th June 2016 War Cry By Teresa Dean Smeigh June 2016 On the ground A dream awakes me Rise from ground, Search meaning Stir the crowd and raise a cry, Onward to battle.