- 26,380 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: July 2016
#WQWWC – Writers Quote Wednesday Writing Challenge – “Believe” I believe in miracles because I believe in God! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com http://www.finallyawriter.com
Surreal by Teresa Smeigh July 2016 Icky blood Gives me the jitters. Surroundings So lavish. Why is there blood here at all? Surreal Scenery! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems … Continue reading
Ouija My sister, Myra, is always getting me in some kind of trouble with my friends. Today she promised all of us she would use the Ouija board to give us “readings from beyond.” How bad could that be? Sounded … Continue reading
#WQWWC – Writers Quote Wednesday Writing Challenge – “Hope” We all need to let hope guide our future and not the hurts as most of us tend to do. We can all use hope! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For … Continue reading
The Sword Fight They all waited with bated breath, their swords at the ready, for the command, “Charge!” “Charge! Now!” They all rushed into the war of the century. Everyone lost as their swords of cardboard bent on contact. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ … Continue reading
Fatal Flaw by Teresa Smeigh July 2016 Gaping hole Is a fatal flaw. The cutter Sings in a Harmonious way while he Harshly hacks away. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories … Continue reading
The Crash I sit quietly reading in the shady area deep in the back yard. I vaguely hear a loud crash of metal on metal, but continue reading. I am more interested in my book than all the noise and … Continue reading
#WQWWC – Writers Quote Wednesday Writers Challenge – “Memories” Memories are always with us. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com http://www.finallyawriter.com
3WW Week No. 487 As you well know, each week I post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, … Continue reading
Twins I rubbed the piece of plaster, laid out the tools and headed to bed for an early start on my project. The next morning I opened the door and stared. My block of plaster had two heads carved … Continue reading
Weekly Writing Prompt #44 Small Wonder Follow the dance part Move body Dance freely Small wonder, what a dance move Move your body free. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems … Continue reading
The Snatch “Hey kid, ya seen my puppy around here? “No mister, you seen mine around here? “Well kid no I haven’t. What does he look like? “Well turn around and look behind you!” “Grrrroooowwwwlllllll” ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tessa