What is the perfect pizza? Deep dish, pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese.
What is your favorite time of day? Middle of the night.
Show us two of your favorites photographs? The photos can be from anytime in your life span. Explain why they are your favorite. Because they show the resiliency of youth. This was before my Bipolar Disorder and other mental illnesses took a turn for the worst and about 10 years before my physical chronic pain started.
16 in this picture and still fairly carefree.
Complete this sentence: I’m looking forward to…. becoming mentally stable sometime before I die.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I was grateful for my therapy session. I so needed to talk. And looking forward to seeing my PCP again and having my diabetes meds raised so I can start feeling better.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.