Do you prefer a bath or shower? Bath, but no tub and the pain won’t let me sit in one anyhow.
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why? Probably Walmart. Has just about everything you could want or need.
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be? I would say around age 21. I would be out of the school system (hated school – bullied) and pregnant with first child (loved pregnancy – not delivery LOL!) and before the chronic pain set in.
List at least five movies that cheer you up. Don’t watch many movies. Like disaster movies and horror movies in general.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Grateful for family, but not looking forward to the upcoming birthday party that will include my ex-husband and his girlfriend.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.