- 26,029 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: August 10, 2016
My Writing by Teresa Smeigh August 2016 Painstaking, Showing my writings, Made me feel Queasy, but Radiant when others praised me. Writing is my dream! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems … Continue reading
#WQWWC – Writers Quote Wednesday Writing Challenge – “Innocence” Innocence in many ways means naive. I am innocent of life’s seamier sides, I can’t believe that bad things happen so often. I prefer to think good of everyone. I am also … Continue reading