What is your favorite comfort snack food? Ice cream and cheese cake.
Is the paper money in your possession right now organized sequentially according to denomination and with the bills right side up and facing the same way? Uh, no!
If you were a mouse in your house in the evening, what would you see your family doing?
Me on the computer, my dad on the computer, reading or watching tv and my son doing whatever if he is even home.
Would you rather not be able to read or not be able to speak? Not be able to speak.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I was grateful for my grandson’s graduation and bon voyage party. He enlisted in the Marines. This week I hope my medication starts to work.
Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh
-Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses
-Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems
I sincerely hope you enjoy my questions for this week and find the questions interesting enough to play along. If you ever want me to ask anything specific, please feel free to contact me. You don’t think a lot about these questions, unless of course it is FUN for you. Simply dream and just let loose, or you let your alter ego answer if you want. Have a fabulous week everyone!!
Even though I oftentimes will add photos to my answers, it is not a requirement to participate in Share your World.
Here is the basic format. I will ask you:
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.