Pushed Too Far
by Teresa Smeigh
The phone was frustratingly quiet. Josie was so tired of John’s hackneyed excuses as to why he couldn’t call or see her.
She understood he had to work. Who didn’t?
What annoyed her to no end was when he used his wife as his excuse, or he had to walk the dog, or go away to visit his daughters. Damn him! She was all that counted in this world!
He had ordered her to never, under any circumstances, call him. She could email him. Otherwise she was to wait for him to call. Yeah right!
She picked up the phone.
- 24,865 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Haiku – for Halloween
- Secret Nights – Haiku
- Trick or Treat – poem
- The Doll of Horror – Flash Fiction Challenge
- The Heart of the Family – Haiku
- Chapter 4 of book “Government Property – Memoir of a Military Wife” – has posted
- Week of 9-29-2015
- Mondays Finish the Story – Sept. 28th, 2015
- Remorse – writin prompt
- For my New Readers – part of my book is up to be read
- Three Word Wednesday 516 – Shadorma
- Writing Prompt – September 20th 2015
- Missing shoe? – Friday Fictioneers Photo Prompt
- The Kidnapping – 9/7/15
- Prompt – haiku (freedom)
- Beep Boop Boop Beep! FFfAW
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #68 Muse&Pen
- An Explosion of Colors
- Word Prompt– Week of 09-22-2015
- Haiku Challenge – Wing