- 25,833 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #76 Sing&Day
Daily Archives: September 7, 2016
The Escape by Teresa Smeigh September 2016 It’s so dank! Go through the tunnels! Enable Others also. We must get away from here. Follow me quickly! Three words: Cinch, noun: an easy task, child’s play, a snap, a walkover, nothing; informal a … Continue reading
https://silverthreading.com/2016/09/07/wqwwc-writers-quote-wednesday-writing-challenge-autumn/ Autumn, summer’s end and we think of the promise of Spring. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com http://www.finallyawriter.com