- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: October 2016
The Circus by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 The vapid showgirl shared a tent unwillingly with the bouncy clown! 3 Words Vapid, adjective: insipid, uninspired, colorless, uninteresting, feeble, flat, dull, boring, tedious, tired, unexciting, uninspiring, unimaginative, uninvolving, lifeless, tame, vacuous, bland, … Continue reading
Silver’s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #5 SHAPES & HEART “Pleasing to My Eyes” by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 Shapes everywhere, Pleasing to the heart and eyes. Your mind absorbs them. Pleasing shapes available. For all to enjoy always.
100 Word Challenge: Grouch ~~~~~~~~~~ Grouch by Teresa (Tessa) Smeigh Copyright October 2016 – 100 words I am a grouch. I hate the term, but it fits my mentality due to my mental health disorders. I have bipolar disorder for … Continue reading
Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #4 Passion & Cheer Depression by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 I’ve lost my passion. Where is my life full of cheer? Why must I be sad? Depression lowers spirit. Go away depression. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For … Continue reading
Limerick Challenge Week 42: Homonyms Rules: The prompt for this week is ‘Homonyms’. ***** My good shoes I have but two. I also have sneakers too. I am usually barefoot! I might walk through soot. It depends on where … Continue reading
Silver’s Weekly #Tanka #Poetry Prompt Challenge #3 Hope & Wait My Sweet Lover by Teresa Smeigh October 2016 I wait for my love. Our hope brings us together. Love is in the air. Come to me, my sweet lover. I have missed … Continue reading
Rhythm by Teresa Smeigh September 2016 Radiance! Lights up the night time! Rhythm plays, Voices rasp. Join in everyone now. Voices in rhythm! Three words: Radiance, noun: light, brightness, brilliance, luminosity, beams, rays, illumination, blaze, glow, gleam, luster, glare; luminescence, incandescence, joy, … Continue reading