- 26,332 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- To see my most recent work check out the blog post below.
- April 15, 10 year WordPress anniversary!
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Originally posted on Tessa Can Do It – Positivity is Everything!:
My newest post on International Bipolar Foundation has posted: http://www.ibpf.org/blog/are-you-ready-diagnosis Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses -Author of Articles, Stories and Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com http://www.finallyawriter.com
Raging Fire by Teresa Smeigh January 2017 My heart desires love and you But you could barely light the flame Now and again a spark Would shower us with heat And grow into a raging fire That suddenly blew out … Continue reading
by Teresa Smeigh December 2016 Hateful boys! Tearing gaping holes! Town’s gardens Ravished now Destroyed by non-thinking kids. Incorrigible. 3 Words Gaping, adjective: cavernous, yawning, wide, broad; vast, huge, enormous, immense, extensive. Hateful, adjective: detestable, horrible, horrid, unpleasant, awful, nasty, … Continue reading