- 25,981 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Susie looked at her poor toys. The three of them the firemen saved and threw outside. They were soaking wet from the firemen putting out the fire in her house and they hadn’t had time to dry yet. As … Continue reading
Tara’s Thin Spiral Notebook – prompt weekly The prompt is: storm The sky was darkening quickly. Annie scrambled to gather her things and get inside before the storm started. As she leaned against a tree, a knife slashed into the … Continue reading
I am writing a memoir. It won’t be published in the standard way. I am planning on publishing it here on my blog for all to read. The future may change things, but for now, this is the way I … Continue reading
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #99 Flag&Fallen Flying High and Proud by Teresa Smeigh May 30, 2016 The flag is displayed In honor of our fallen. Proudly we fly it!
Image from WikiCommons, taken by Andrea Pavenello and used under the Creative Commons Agreement Dinner by Teresa Smeigh January 2017 The kitchen smelled odd and the guests were starting to fidget. They admired the lovely table setting in the dining … Continue reading
Week of December 22, 2015 This week’s photo prompt is provided by Etol Bagam. Thank you Etol for the beautiful prompt Umbrella Crazy by Teresa Smeigh December 2015 The lady with the pink umbrella walked that route twice a … Continue reading
Canoeing By Teresa Smeigh (Based on real-life story) “Suzy and Sharon get out of the street and quit fighting. There are cars coming,” Laurel told her two daughters. “For the last time get over here!” The girls moved and Laurel went … Continue reading
Newly Birthed by Teresa Smeigh January 2016 Newly birthed, calm, sleep, Family waiting for smiles. They got tears galore.
(5) Words: | WATCH | EDGE | PROOF | PAUSE | SOOTH | The Proof – by Teresa Smeigh August 2016 Pause to watch, Looking for the proof. Along edge, Peek over. Try to forget what you see, Calmly sooth your nerves. Teresa … Continue reading
Click here to re-read or to read for the first time. Chapters 1 and 2 are done. Tessa – Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my old work mostly … Continue reading
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge Clouds and Sunshine By Teresa Smeigh September 2016 The sunshine peeks through The clouds on a dreary day. Then the sun breaks through. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of … Continue reading
My Lord by Teresa Smeigh December 2016 I trail thee my Lord. I follow wherever you lead. You are my savior. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses -Author of Articles, Stories and Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com http://www.finallyawriter.com
“The Future” by Teresa Smeigh January 2017 Look at the future. Think of the good things to come. Don’t think of the past! Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, Stories And Poems http://www.tessacandoit.com … Continue reading
I wrote this last week for another prompt and I think it also fits “Wicked Meandering” and so I am combining them with a few changes. Our Write Side’s Master Class Light and Shade Challenge Image from WikiCommons, taken by … Continue reading
My Weekly Writing Challenge The Appearing Unicorn by Teresa Smeigh January 2016 I attempt to blow my horn And there appears a unicorn. That’s not a sheep, I begin to weep. I shouldn’t have been born.
This week’s photo prompt is provided by Tim Livingston with the blog, The ForesterArtist. Thank you Tim for our photo prompt this week! ************** Abandoned by Teresa Smeigh March 2017 The boys were all avidly listening to the speaker. They … Continue reading
I have published chapter two of my book “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives”. Click here for the chapter itself or here for the page that contains all the chapters if you missed the first one. Tessa – Advocate for … Continue reading
RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #118 Reward&Trial By Teresa Smeigh September 2016 My life is a trial, but not without its rewards. My God sees to that. Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate For Mental And Invisible Illnesses -Author Of Articles, … Continue reading
I am writing a book, but not publishing it the standard way. I am publishing it in pieces here on my 2 blogs.
I have created a page on my other blog and put it at the top with my other pages. It is called “The Marine Corps Doesn’t Issue Wives – a Memoir” and I will post reminders to makes sure if … Continue reading
Colleen’s Weekly #Poetry Challenge – Clean and Sharp By Teresa Smeigh May 2017 Needles clean and sharp Pierce the skin swiftly, less pain I hate insulin Teresa (Tessa) Dean Smeigh -Advocate for Mental and Invisible Illnesses -Author of Articles, Stories … Continue reading