- 25,964 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Need a title for my murder book series. Can you help?
- Looking for Editing Services? See Below!
- Looking for my most recent work, check out my new blog listed below.
- The first part of my memoir is now complete.
- If you’re looking for some some horror prompts, check out Laura Nettles’s Blog
- Exciting News
- 9 year anniversary on WordPress – this was my first site
- Well I kind of hit the wall when it comes to posting everything to 3 blogs – all creative writing is now on www.tessadeanauthor.com
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly Poetry Challenge #181 6/10/2020 #Haiku
- New Author’s Blog – tessadeanauthor.com
- The Blue Bird of Happiness – (non-fiction story)
- Thursday photo prompt: Veiled #writephoto
- Midnight Hours – a poem
- I am adopting a pen name for my writing.
- A Mother’s Love – Poem
- Fathers and Daughters…Non-fiction
- Kicked out of Class (non-fiction)
- Added Chapters to my book (Government Property – a Memoir of a Military Wife)
- Missing Mom on her Birthday (in Heaven)
- RonovanWrites #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge #85 Tight&Warm
Daily Archives: May 31, 2019
Susie looked at her poor toys. The three of them the firemen saved and threw outside. They were soaking wet from the firemen putting out the fire in her house and they hadn’t had time to dry yet. As … Continue reading
Tara’s Thin Spiral Notebook – prompt weekly The prompt is: storm The sky was darkening quickly. Annie scrambled to gather her things and get inside before the storm started. As she leaned against a tree, a knife slashed into the … Continue reading
I am writing a memoir. It won’t be published in the standard way. I am planning on publishing it here on my blog for all to read. The future may change things, but for now, this is the way I … Continue reading